East West Bank Credit Card Promo–Pancake House (November 2, 2020 to January 31, 2021)
Promo Terms and Conditions
- This Promo is open to EastWest Classic & Gold MasterCard and Visa, EastWest Platinum MasterCard, EastWest Dolce Vita MasterCard, EastWest Practical MasterCard and Hyundai MasterCard Credit Cardholders (“Cardholders”) in good credit standing*. EastWest EveryDay MasterCard credit cards are excluded from this promo.
- Promo period is from November 2, 2020 to January 31, 2015. Redemption period is from November 2, 2020 to April 1, 2015.
- To qualify for FREE Pancake House Treats, theCardholder must make a purchase using his/herEastWest Credit Card at any merchant during the promo period corresponding to the spend requirement below:
PANCAKE HOUSE TREATS SPEND REQUIREMENT
- Mini Classic Pancakes
- Best Taco in Town
- Regular Milkshake
minimum single-receipt purchase
- 2 pcs. Pancake (any flavor)
- Arroz a la Cubana
- 2 pcs. Classic Pan Chicken
- Fiesta Taco Salad
or accumulated-receipt purchase
(at least Php2,000 per charge slip)
- Any two (2) Filipino Favorites:
- Pork Tocino
- Beef Tapa
- Smoked Golden Tinapa
- Daing na Bangus
- Any two (2) of the following:
- Spaghetti Club Special Set
- Hamburger Steak Special Set
- Roast Beef Special Set
minimum single-receipt purchase
(applicable for merchant installment
- Purchases may be for straight/retail transactions (for the Php2,000 and Php4,000 spend requirements) or merchant installment transactions (for the Php10,000 spend requirement). Merchant installment transactions, which do not meet the Php10,000 minimum single-receipt purchase requirement, are still eligible for FREE Pancake House Treats provided that the Php2,000 or Php4,000 purchase requirement is met.
- Only electronically-authorized transactions through Point of Sale terminals shall be acceptable for redemption. Manual charge slip/s, which are processed through voice authorization, are strictly not acceptable for redemption.
- All other transactions that are not supported by valid charge slip/s like online purchases, mail/telephone-order transactions, cash advance availments whether via POS terminal or manual voice authorizations, Insta-Cash/Balance Transfer/Convert-to-Installment transactions, Quick Bills, auto-charged insurance premiums, fees and charges are not eligible under the promo.
- To redeem, the Cardholder must present his/her EastWest Credit Card and surrender the valid original credit card charge slip/s (Customer’s copy) at participating Pancake House restaurants nationwide.
- Upon redemption, the EastWest Credit Card will be validated against the credit card charge slip/s presented. The credit card details on the charge slip/s must match with the EastWest Credit Card presented.
- For foreign currency transactions, Cardholders should call EastWest’s 24-Hour Customer Service Hotline at (02) 888-1700 or 1-800-1888-8600 Domestic Toll-Free to request for a certification as proof of transaction. The certification shall be presented and surrendered to the Pancake House branch personnel together with the valid charge slip.
- Cardholders can redeem up to a maximum of three (3) FREE Pancake House Treats per card, per day, per store.
- Unreadable and/or duplicate charge slips will not be acceptable for redemption.
- Redemption is valid for dine-in and take-out only and is not valid for delivery.
- Each EastWest Credit Card purchase that meets the qualified minimum spend requirement and covered by a valid original credit card charge slip (Customer’s copy) can be redeemed and/or used only once.
- EastWest shall not replace lost or stolen charge slip/s.
- EastWest reserves the right to charge the cost of the FREE Pancake House Treats redeemed against the Cardholder’s EastWest Credit Card should his/her redemption be found to be fraudulent.
- Splitting of a single credit card transaction to generate multiple transaction charge slips is not allowed and shall be deemed fraudulent.
- The offer cannot be exchanged for cash or products other than the offers indicated above.
- The Cardholder may request from EastWest the retrieval of a copy of the surrendered charge slip/s, subject to the provisions indicated in the Terms and Conditions Governing the Issuance and Use of EastWest Credit Cards.
- In case of dispute in respect of the Cardholder’s eligibility, coverage of the promo dates, fulfillment, etc., EastWest’s decision shall be conclusive. All questions or disputes regarding the Cardholder’s eligibility for the promo or for any redemption shall be resolved by EastWest with prior approval from DTI.
|*||Cardholders in good credit standing are those whose accounts are not delinquent, not under investigation due to suspected fraudulent activities, those whose EastWest Credit Cards are not reported lost or stolen and those who have not, otherwise, violated any of the Terms and Conditions Governing the Issuance and Use of EastWest Credit Cards.|
Per DTI-FTEB SPD Permit No. 5561, Series of 2014.