BPI Credit Card Promo–Chowking (August 1 to October 24, 2021)
So easy to redeem!
- Visit any Chowking store (excluding kiosks) nationwide.
- Present your BPI Express Credit card used for the transaction.
- Surrender your qualified original charge slip or cash advance slip (minimum single receipt purchase of P2,000, P6,000 or P12,000).
1. The promo is open exclusively to existing BPI Express Credit Classic and MasterCard cardholders with good credit standing:
- Blue MasterCard
- Gold MasterCard
- Petron-BPI MasterCard
- BPI WorldPerks MasterCard
- BPI SkyMiles MasterCard
- BPI SkyMiles Platinum MasterCard
- Edge MasterCard
- Mini-Edge MasterCard
NOTE: The following BPI Express Credit Cards are NOT ELIGIBLE to join the promo:
- BPI Amore Visa
- BPI Amore Visa Platinum
- BPI Family Bank MasterCard
- BPI Express Credit Corporate Classic
- BPI Express Credit Corporate MasterCard
2. Promo period is from August 1 to October 24, 2013.
3. To qualify, cardholder should use any of the QUALIFIED BPI Express Credit card types within the promo period for a minimum single purchase transaction of P2,000, P6,000, or P12,000 at any merchant. Transaction should be approved through a Point-of-Sale terminal. Cash advance transactions are also qualified.
4. Qualified charge slip or cash advance transaction receipt MUST contain the following:
- Transaction date within the promo period.
- Minimum transaction amount of P2,000, P6,000, or P12,000.
- Card number printed on charge slip/cash advance transaction receipt matches Credit Card presented.
- Original (photocopied, unreadable and faded NOT accepted).
- Marked “Customer’s Copy” (Duplicate/Merchant/Bank Copy NOT accepted).
5. Printed charge slip/cash advance transaction receipt should be presented to qualify for redemption of the FREE Chowking food items. Transactions without the printed charge slip/cash advance transaction receipts are NOT qualified, such as, but not limited to, the following:
- Online purchases and internet payments
- Mail and telephone order purchases
- Auto-charge transactions
- Mobile transfers
- Cash advance transactions with no receipt dispensed
6. Cardholder can redeem the featured food items at any Chowking store (excluding kiosks) nationwide. Required minimum single receipt transactions and their corresponding free food items are as follows:
Required Minimum Single Receipt Transaction
FREE Food Items
- One (1) order of 1-pc Chinese Style Fried Chicken with rice OR
- One (1) order of Halo-Halo Regular
- Two (2) orders of Fish & Tofu Bowl + Two (2) orders of 3-pc Beef Siomai OR
- Two (2) orders of Honey Garlic Chicken Bowl + Two (2) orders of 3-pc Beef Siomai
- One (1) order of Family Sweet & Sour Pork + One (1) order of Family Chopsuey + Three (3) orders of Halo-Halo Fun Size w/o Ice Cream* OR
- One (1) order of Family Braised Beef + One (1) order of Family Dimsum Platter + Three (3) orders of Halo-Halo Fun Size w/o Ice Cream* OR
- One (1) order of Family 6-pc Chinese Style Fried Chicken + Three (3) orders of Halo-Halo Fun Size w/o Ice Cream*
*The Halo-Halo Fun Size w/o Ice Cream can be upgraded to Halo-Halo Fun Size w/ Ice Cream for an additional P10 per scoop to be shouldered by the Cardholder upon redemption.
7. Redemption is until December 23, 2013.
8. To redeem, cardholder must:
- Present for verification the BPI Express Credit Classic and MasterCard card used for the transaction.
- Surrender the qualified original and untampered charge slip or the original BPI Express Credit Classic and MasterCard cash advance transaction receipt to any authorized Chowking personnel.
- For BPI Express Credit MasterCard transactions abroad, cardholder must also present the corresponding statement of account where the transaction is billed to verify its Peso value equivalent.
9. The redemption is valid for dine-in or take-out only.
10. Only one (1) free food item can be redeemed per qualified charge slip/cash advance transaction receipt. A customer is allowed up to three (3) redemptions per day, per store only.
11. A single purchase transaction requires only one approval. Splitting into smaller transaction sizes and, consequently, requiring multiple transaction approvals will not be allowed.
12. Transactions that are found fraudulent or are consequently cancelled/void or did not comply with the terms and conditions above (i.e. did not meet minimum spend, outside promo period, split transactions, photocopy of charge slip/transaction receipt, etc.) will not qualify for redemption. Should the cardholder knowingly and intentionally redeem with these charge slips/transaction receipts, BPI reserves the right to charge the cost of the reward redeemed to his BPI Express Credit account. Likewise, redemptions thereafter of cardholder with these charge slips/transaction receipts will be declined/refused without prior notice.
13. Charge slip must be in good condition (i.e. readable transaction date, transaction amount and card number) to verify eligibility. Unreadable charge slips will NOT be honored for redemption.
14. BPI and Chowking shall not be responsible for the replacement and/or acknowledgement of charge slips/transaction receipts that are stolen, lost and/or faded for purposes of redemption.
15. In case of dispute, the decision of BPI with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final.
16. For questions on the statement of account, the Cardholder may request for the retrieval of the copy of the charge slip subject to BPI Express Credit Terms and Conditions. BPI shall be notified immediately through BPI Express Phone at 89-100, or domestic toll free at 1-800-188-89-100, or if abroad, by calling 632-8910000 or its toll free numbers in selected countries listed in BPI EOL, and in writing of any billing error in the SOA. If no error is reported within twenty (20) calendar days from statement date indicated in the SOA, the SOA shall be considered correct and binding upon the Cardholder and his/her supplementary. (Please refer to the BPI Express Credit Terms and Conditions for full details regarding errors or questions on SOA.)
17. The free Chowking food items cannot be exchanged for cash, other products or discounts.
18. BPI is authorized to give necessary information to its contractor or agent to perform or complete the redemption process of the Chowking items.
Per DTI-NCR Permit No. 4191, Series of 2013.
They also searched for these
bpi credit card promo 2013, BPI chowking promo 2013, chowking bpi promo 2013, bpi promo chowking 2013, bpi credit card chowking promo 2013